Spotlight On Gospel Radio 89.1 WFDU FM- Thursday Mornings 1:15 am - 6:00 am

Wednesday, February 4, 2009




Please support Caribbean, American &World Gospel Music on 89.1 WFDU.FM. Tune into my show Thursday mornings 1:15 am - 6:00 am for the very best in gospel music. Yes folks, I do a live show while most of you are sleeping. However, folks in the tri-state area and all over the world tune into by Caribbean & World Sound. I have taken my Caribbean sound to major gospel stations such as WMCA/WWDJ 970 AM and WKMB 1070 AM Harvest Radio. WFDU gave me a wonderful opportunity to bring my type of show to their air waves. I want to thank those who helped to make this possible. The world loves the sound of the Caribbean, Africa and Latin America and as long as it's good music I will play it. Please check out our social site for independent gospel musicians and authors at http://spotlightongospel.ning.com
To make your pledge you can call the studio 201 692-2012 @ 89.1 WFDU FM or check us out at http://wfdu.fm

No comments: